Build an exceptional career
Sullivan Brothers Builders is currently accepting resumes.
Send us your resume or view our current open positions below. We are always interested in top-quality professionals who know how to demonstrate true customer service and know how to deliver exceptional results.
Responsible for the overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Estimating for bids and projects.
- Maintain aggressive sub schedule to complete projects on time.
- Build jobs per approved plans, change orders or revisions.
- Solicit and negotiate pricing with new trades and suppliers.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of expenses and minimizing exposure and risks.
- Maintain positive relationships with subcontractors, suppliers and building officials.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing assigned tasks.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative to make a project happen; not let it happen.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Ensure project documents are completed and signed in a timely manner.
- Various duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience estimating materials and managing construction projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Capacity to handle pressure on a daily basis.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites (if needed).
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Take charge attitude with ability to work independently.
- Bi-lingual a plus.